• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Wisconsin military show Aug 9-10, 2019 who's going & what U selling or need?

knelezen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Central Wisconsin military show Aug 9-10, 2019 who's going & what U selling or need?

Who is going to the 2019 Central Wisconsin Military Show this year? It is August 8 through 10 this year. I haven't been to the show in many years. Does anyone know how big the camping spaces are? I have a GP medium tent I wish to setup for camping and 2 trucks for the show. I want to know how many campsites I will need to fit it in.

Added by Mod Toms # is on the ads for the show , give him a call. Information: 715-449-2141

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

Just figured out I may be able to go. One day drive vs 2.5 just made more sense.

wi2019.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the details on, "new set from Summit" ?
Four tires at $536
Four tubes at $75.96
Free shipping.
Ordered 14 Jul 19
Delivered 16 & 18 Jul 19

I decided to go with tubes instead of tubeless. These tubes are supposed to have the correct stems. I don't know yet (still waiting to get them mounted), but they look good to me.

What other details would you like to know?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Four tires at $536
Four tubes at $75.96
Free shipping.
Ordered 14 Jul 19
Delivered 16 & 18 Jul 19

I decided to go with tubes instead of tubeless. These tubes are supposed to have the correct stems. I don't know yet (still waiting to get them mounted), but they look good to me.

What other details would you like to know?
Summit ?? have a web site?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looks like I will be bring whatever military odds and ends I have lying around closest to the shop door. Not really thrilled about dragging bulky stuff up there without a buyer, so if you think you might want some of this let me know and it will be loaded for sure. Complete 16X16 frame set with all pins $300 16 frame.jpgor complete tent w/frame, your choice used Cotton canvas $400(old school) 16x16canvass.jpg or newer used polyvinyl $500 16walking.png or NOS in the crate polyvinyl $600 actents.jpg .
I have a desert deuce NOS cargo cover $250, a couple Desert MTRV 20' cargo covers $250. Nos rear bow set with cover nato cammo for 2man HMMWV $200 obo.

Also have the para wing for the Snow Goose drone SnowGoose.jpg

I will bring several sets of these larger than life Budd wrench sets for the big stuff NSN 5120-01-070-8386 , Socket sizes, 1-3/4in Hex & 15/16in square.

They fit
big Oshkosh MV's like airport crash trucks, M1070 HEMTT, M911, HET and PLS

Ken-Tool TR10 socket & TR11 handle
DSCN5031.jpgDSCN5030.jpgDSCN5029.jpg
shown with Deuce size lugs!

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Also have a few 16X16 winter liners $40 a set 16liner.jpg I have 2 hunks of green poly Temper Tent, one end piece in great shape but has 2 small patched holes $50 temperend.jpg and one window section with clear windows and netting $40 temperwindow.jpg

Also various Hardigg Plastic containers (1 with wheels &racks)
DSCN5019.jpgDSCN5017.jpgcasebig.jpgcases19.jpg

and the last of my aluminum medical storage boxes @ $40ea
medcans_LI.jpg
I will be set up back in the trees in B swap by the pond D9&10

Last edited:
I have vestibules will check for covers and will bring what I find.
Do you know where you will be located - or can you wear a pink carnation, so I can find you?

(The carnation would probably work the best. All I would have to do is ask where the guy with the pink carnation was. Most everybody should be able to tell me.) :-D

I have vestibules will check for covers and will bring what I find.
I still have not received your PM to me or a response from my PM to you.

I will be there on Friday (and perhaps Saturday).

I hope I can find you. I guess my plan will be looking for anyone that has canvas. Maybe it will be you.

DavidB

Will be in the B area with a sand fender mule, toy hauler and black Ford crew cab f350. ONLY canvas will be vestibules!GOOD LUCK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks