• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Wisconsin military show Aug 9-10, 2019 who's going & what U selling or need?

Will be in the B area with a sand fender mule, toy hauler and black Ford crew cab f350. ONLY canvas will be vestibules!GOOD LUCK.
B area with a sand fender mule and black crew cab 350. Got it.

I will be the guy with the BA-DA BA-DA BING BANG RALLY hat (naturally it has the "field grade" officer scrambled eggs on the bill).

"Vestibules?" You have more than one. I will take the best one - or just be happy to get whatever is left (maybe).

See you Friday.

Another Ahab

I will check on the legality of that, as I am currently in the Federal Witless Protection Program.
I am also a member of the Witless Protection Program.

Just so you know I'm not kidding, here's the secret sign:

View attachment 772562
Love "talking" to you. I never know what to expect.
Love talking to you too, Brother.

It's a Jungle out there, GUNNUT:

- Us Witless, we got to stick together.

No signs or van but GN got his canvas and cover!
Yes, I did - and I have photos to prove it (and other things that may or may not need to be proven). :-D

We just got home and I am trying to get everything done I need to get done before a trip to the VA tomorrow.

Please stand by for photos.

Do you know where you will be located - or can you wear a pink carnation, so I can find you?

(The carnation would probably work the best. All I would have to do is ask where the guy with the pink carnation was. Most everybody should be able to tell me.) :-D
The pink carnation worked like a dream. Fortunately (?) the carnation was provided by the neighbor. I left before I could figure out exactly what kind of "thank you" was going to be administered with the rope.

You can see the vestibules in a pile to the left.
"There are four. Take one for _____, or all for _____."
Well, duh - so I took all four - now I have extras. :jumpin:

XPBwz9Bm.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks