• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Virginia

Dunkeye11

So I made an account here in 2012 I guess and never used it. I have an M151A2 plus trailer and I’m think I’m gonna buy an m939 series truck next weekend unless you guys can talk me out of it.

currently active duty army aviation

dikwks

Hey from Suffolk, VA. Since you have a small one, maybe you should upsize gradually. Get a deuce, then move on to a 5 ton. It just makes sense. Sorta. It'll definitely be fun. LOL. Then you can move on to generators and trailers and such.

fasttruck

If you are active duty then you know the drill: read the reading and lubricate everything. MVs will not fall out of the sky but it is a PIA to breakdown someplace 50 miles from no where and no cell service. Don't forget your OVM and BII too.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dunkeye11,

Plan now to make it to the VA Rally over the Labor Day weekend! About 8 miles off US-29, up the old Blue Ridge Parkway, halfway between Culpepper and Charlottesville.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks