• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

private messages full even though I delete some.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a problem with the private message system? I've deleted messages from both my sent and inbox and I still get box full when I try to send a message or someone tries to send my one. Any chance of making the message boxes bigger as well as helping me out here? Thanks mods

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
If you scroll down to the bottom of your inbox it will tell you how many messages you have versus how many you can have. I think a premium membership allows you more messages, being a vendor certainly does.
Maybe if you were a premium member in the past that allowed you more messages, and now you’re way over the limit without it. Not sure how that works.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you scroll down to the bottom of your inbox it will tell you how many messages you have versus how many you can have. I think a premium membership allows you more messages, being a vendor certainly does.
Maybe if you were a premium member in the past that allowed you more messages, and now you’re way over the limit without it. Not sure how that works.
Upgradeing to a premium membership allows for a total of 500 PM's if you need more space this is the way to go.
If you need more space than what is allowed with the free membership $15 a year is cheap to help pay for the extra server space your using and the cost to run the site.

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a problem with the private message system? I've deleted messages from both my sent and inbox and I still get box full when I try to send a message or someone tries to send my one. Any chance of making the message boxes bigger as well as helping me out here? Thanks mods
Was about to reply with that as well.
Post # 1 says he emptied both .

PM's saved in folders maybe ?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not reading the messages, but I'm showing 255 messages for him as received and 88 sent. That's just the numbers in the tables, and it can be inaccurate as well if they haven't purged yet.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you nailed it. It must be past time to upgrade again. Thank you and everyone that replied.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks