• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.5 in cucv Questions

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sharecropper, My concern would be the numerous issues that can come up. Much like the issue Rich had with the valve cover bolt hole. They are awesome well engineered motors, no doubt, but sometimes things get put together wrong.
Awesome build you have yourself BTW, I’ve scribbled notes and screen shoted countless things reading through it. Thanks for documenting it so throughly.
Thanks King. I can't speak for Rich's issue with the blown-out valve cover bolt hole, but I understand he rectified the issue satisfactory. If I remember his thread, he received a Dalton Foundry casting instead of a Navistar. I believe I may have received one of the last Navistar castings on my P400.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks