• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tent frame for#8340 00 7823 425

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Upright frame is mainly made out of rounded square aluminum tubing, Purlins are round and need to be twisted 90 degrees to lock into place. One 16x16 takes three upright frames, three crosspieces and 10 purlins. Because the tents and frames were sold separately, the majority of the frames were melted for the aluminum.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have some of the frame sets but don't ship as everyone I did in the past got damage by the truck lines. I am In Kansas, where are you at?
16framebundle.jpg

16 frame.jpg

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
One of the local folks that I sold a skin to made a wood frame for one several years ago. I will see if he kept info on how he built it, if so I will post it up for you.
outside16dennis.jpg inside16wood.jpg

FloridaAKM

I have several of those tents in storage inside another tent of the same type. It has been setup for 4 years & a big hurricane a few years ago. Survived everything so far. The wooden frame is a good idea if you use PT wood & the center support is the bomb for getting more headroom inside the center of the tent. Great idea of your buddies there. Shipping a frame is not a great idea unless it goes SS Express or a personal vehicle due to truckers destroy stuff unfortunately. I would not ship frames either.

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like everything else you ship build a crate and ship it in it. I have found many for free or very cheap on craigslist. We all know from experience the best forklift drivers don't work at trucking distribution terminals. Anything on an open pallet is fair game for damage and theft.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks