Thread: Values for EUC Status on GovPlanet?

Private
    Thanks

Default Values for EUC Status on GovPlanet?

I'm the happy winner of a new-to-me (slightly used to the USMC) M1123 HMMWV. I've spent a couple of weeks resubmitting the EUC and the status has changed to 'EUC form printed' but it still has a link to 'Fill EUC' next to it.

Is there a definitive list of the different states/statuses that the EUC goes through from beginning to end, something like... Fill EUC, EUC form printed, EUC verified, EUC submitted, EUC approved? So that we can figure out just where in the approval process we are... or why we're not moving forward?

Yes, I've searched the forum and haven't found an answer. Hoping someone knows it... JWade?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

There are different status updates, the downfall is when GP gets backed up they do not update your individual status. I had one a couple of weeks ago that never said received, so I called and they did have it and had sent it to Battlecreek. Then one day I got an email that said recieved, a few mins later another email said approved! Lol ! Maybe call just to make sure they got it, then sit back and let the system work. The more you buy the faster it works because you are already in all the systems. Hope this helps!
    1- M1078
    6- M1081's
    2- M1083's
    2- M1093ís
    3- MK23ís
    1- M936A2
    2- M925A2
    1- M923A2
    2- M998
    2- M1038
    4- M35A2
    M928A2
    M944A1

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jmb6741 For This Useful Post:

SCSG-G4 (07-27-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,242 Posts

Back when GL was doing them, they knew what verbiage that DLA would accept, and would look over the document to make sure all was well, then send to DLA. If it was your first, DLA would then send your info to about nine different agencies for a background check. Until ALL of these background checks came back in, they sat on their hands and did nothing. If there was a problem, you had to go through GL to DLA, and after a bunch of rigamarole, the agency that was having a problem clearing you, to get to the bottom of the problem and resolve it. Then, everything would be good for about two years before they had to update the background info. The second time around on the background checks was usually faster and most folks never noticed any delays. However, if you were more than two years between EUC's, the whole process started with a clean slate (IE, start all over again, taking sometimes months, or a bunch of phone calls to straighten out the same thing you 'fixed' a few years before). The government part has likely not changed, even though the vendor is a different entity. Advice for those who don't like a long wait, buy something that takes an EUC about every six to nine months at minimum to keep your file active!
    Mike KK4AIF

M109A3 Shop Van (G4-38 )
    M35A2 Cargo Truck (G4-39)
    S-280 Commo Shelter (bunk house on M-36)
    MKT-85 Kitchen Trailer (G4-T1)
    M36A2 Cargo Truck (G4-40)
    2nd M35A2 Cargo Truck (G4-41)
    3rd M35A2 Cargo Truck (G4-43)
    2nd M109A3 Shop Van (G4-42)
    MJQ-18 Trailer (10 KW Power Plant) (G4-T3)
    MKT-85 Trailer as FST (G4-T4)
    MJQ-16 Trailer as Contact Maintenenance Body frame (G4-T5)
    M105 Tan trailer
    MJQ-18 Trailer as a bunk house under construction (G4-T2)
    M-149 Water Buffalo (G4-T6)

Private
    Thanks

So, now, it says 'EUC form printed' but the 'fill EUC' has disappeared. I assume this means they received my email (sent 3x over a week's time)...??? I don't want to bug them and if they're selling 100 or more a week I can understand the backlog... but how often do they update status and when do I know they actually received it? Don't want any delays to be because I need to do something.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obijohn View Post
    So, now, it says 'EUC form printed' but the 'fill EUC' has disappeared. I assume this means they received my email (sent 3x over a week's time)...??? I don't want to bug them and if they're selling 100 or more a week I can understand the backlog... but how often do they update status and when do I know they actually received it? Don't want any delays to be because I need to do something.
    I'm pretty sure that they will let you know if they need more info to complete the form before it goes to DLA.
    Mike KK4AIF

M109A3 Shop Van (G4-38 )
    M35A2 Cargo Truck (G4-39)
    S-280 Commo Shelter (bunk house on M-36)
    MKT-85 Kitchen Trailer (G4-T1)
    M36A2 Cargo Truck (G4-40)
    2nd M35A2 Cargo Truck (G4-41)
    3rd M35A2 Cargo Truck (G4-43)
    2nd M109A3 Shop Van (G4-42)
    MJQ-18 Trailer (10 KW Power Plant) (G4-T3)
    MKT-85 Trailer as FST (G4-T4)
    MJQ-16 Trailer as Contact Maintenenance Body frame (G4-T5)
    M105 Tan trailer
    MJQ-18 Trailer as a bunk house under construction (G4-T2)
    M-149 Water Buffalo (G4-T6)

Sergeant Major M1028A1ShelterCarrier's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by obijohn View Post
    I'm the happy winner of a new-to-me (slightly used to the USMC) M1123 HMMWV. I've spent a couple of weeks resubmitting the EUC and the status has changed to 'EUC form printed' but it still has a link to 'Fill EUC' next to it.

Is there a definitive list of the different states/statuses that the EUC goes through from beginning to end, something like... Fill EUC, EUC form printed, EUC verified, EUC submitted, EUC approved? So that we can figure out just where in the approval process we are... or why we're not moving forward?

Yes, I've searched the forum and haven't found an answer. Hoping someone knows it... JWade?

Thanks in advance.
    Have you heard anything yet or has the status changed? Same issue for me with EUC submitted on 8/4.
    M1123 (new project)
    M802a
    M185a3 (sold)
    M1028a1 (sold)
    M1031b1x3 (sold)

97-01 USMC 0842