• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Values for EUC Status on GovPlanet?

obijohn

I'm the happy winner of a new-to-me (slightly used to the USMC) M1123 HMMWV. I've spent a couple of weeks resubmitting the EUC and the status has changed to 'EUC form printed' but it still has a link to 'Fill EUC' next to it.

Is there a definitive list of the different states/statuses that the EUC goes through from beginning to end, something like... Fill EUC, EUC form printed, EUC verified, EUC submitted, EUC approved? So that we can figure out just where in the approval process we are... or why we're not moving forward?

Yes, I've searched the forum and haven't found an answer. Hoping someone knows it... JWade?

Thanks in advance.

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are different status updates, the downfall is when GP gets backed up they do not update your individual status. I had one a couple of weeks ago that never said received, so I called and they did have it and had sent it to Battlecreek. Then one day I got an email that said recieved, a few mins later another email said approved! Lol ! Maybe call just to make sure they got it, then sit back and let the system work. The more you buy the faster it works because you are already in all the systems. Hope this helps!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Back when GL was doing them, they knew what verbiage that DLA would accept, and would look over the document to make sure all was well, then send to DLA. If it was your first, DLA would then send your info to about nine different agencies for a background check. Until ALL of these background checks came back in, they sat on their hands and did nothing. If there was a problem, you had to go through GL to DLA, and after a bunch of rigamarole, the agency that was having a problem clearing you, to get to the bottom of the problem and resolve it. Then, everything would be good for about two years before they had to update the background info. The second time around on the background checks was usually faster and most folks never noticed any delays. However, if you were more than two years between EUC's, the whole process started with a clean slate (IE, start all over again, taking sometimes months, or a bunch of phone calls to straighten out the same thing you 'fixed' a few years before). The government part has likely not changed, even though the vendor is a different entity. Advice for those who don't like a long wait, buy something that takes an EUC about every six to nine months at minimum to keep your file active!

obijohn

So, now, it says 'EUC form printed' but the 'fill EUC' has disappeared. I assume this means they received my email (sent 3x over a week's time)...??? I don't want to bug them and if they're selling 100 or more a week I can understand the backlog... but how often do they update status and when do I know they actually received it? Don't want any delays to be because I need to do something.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, now, it says 'EUC form printed' but the 'fill EUC' has disappeared. I assume this means they received my email (sent 3x over a week's time)...??? I don't want to bug them and if they're selling 100 or more a week I can understand the backlog... but how often do they update status and when do I know they actually received it? Don't want any delays to be because I need to do something.
I'm pretty sure that they will let you know if they need more info to complete the form before it goes to DLA.

M1028A1ShelterCarrier

I'm the happy winner of a new-to-me (slightly used to the USMC) M1123 HMMWV. I've spent a couple of weeks resubmitting the EUC and the status has changed to 'EUC form printed' but it still has a link to 'Fill EUC' next to it.

Is there a definitive list of the different states/statuses that the EUC goes through from beginning to end, something like... Fill EUC, EUC form printed, EUC verified, EUC submitted, EUC approved? So that we can figure out just where in the approval process we are... or why we're not moving forward?

Yes, I've searched the forum and haven't found an answer. Hoping someone knows it... JWade?

Thanks in advance.
Have you heard anything yet or has the status changed? Same issue for me with EUC submitted on 8/4.

fibouna459

I'm pretty sure that they will let you know if they need more info to complete the form before it goes to DLA.
I won a Growler on 9/18, made payment and submitted EUC 9/20 to euc@govplanet.com. The fill EUC link is still active for me. I have called customer support (They are quite awesome, btw) several times and they did not know either. Twice was transferred to post-sales and *almost* got connected to the EUC dept to enquire about my case, but looks like they leave early! :p What worries me is that the status says the iron clad guarantee has expired and the EUC default date is passed.

EUC.gif

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks