• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gateway Buckshots?

jholler

Can you still get the co-op grip spur/ Gateway Buckshot tires? I'm swapping m1028 axles into my m1009 and would really like a set of Q78-16 buckshots, but the only thing I can find online is Super Swampers. Interco makes a good tire, but I really like those DEEP lug bias Buckshots.

andyh1956

Yes you can! They come in two different sizes, N7815 & P78 16. The owner of Hesselbein Tire in Jackson Mississippi ‪(601-974-5959‬) has them made for him. He started in India but it was beyond their capability to produce a ROUND tire so now they are made in China. His grandson is the one who deals with the Grip Spurs & I have forgot his name! I just bought a set of Ns last year. They bite so good I don't even lock the hubs anymore!:beer:

jholler

I looked up Hesselbein, it seems to be linking me back through Gateway tire. We have one of those in town, guess I should just go ask lol.

jholler

I looked up Hesselbein, it seems to be linking me back through Gateway tire. We have one of those in town, guess I should just go ask lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks