• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone heard of Extreme offroad equiptment

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cattle, it is.. I was trying to avoid cutting the factory J pipe... but.. it may be the inevitable.
I understand and I actually kept the piece I cut (the whole portion up to the curved outlet), although there is nothing special about it. I just added a piece of straight pipe on top of the muffler and put a flapper on top. That way I could return it to stock by welding the pipe back on. Knowing what my welds look like, I'd think twice about that one! :)

davidb56

Whats with that eaw46?
His attempt at a joke.....Id give it a 3 out of 5. BTW the only info I found in regards to Extreme off road equipment, was not good. If they are out of Fairview NC. They have a web page thats incomplete regarding a "contract dispute". and someone apparently hacked a "they screwed me" heading on it too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks