• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rifle mount kits

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any picks of the military rifle mounts in a deuce cab? I have a M151/A1/A2 rifle mount kit for my Bobber and want to see what others did. Thanks

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

eagle4g63

Well my first deuce had it mounted by the door...originally the way I got it off base, I did NOT like it there at all....even without the mono-pod it was a pain in the butt.
STP66233.jpg
The second pic is not a very good one, I can get a new one tomorrow when it is light out again of it completed but this is where it is to be mounted per TM and I like it a lot there.
IMG_0150.jpg

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
It was meant to be as in photos attached. My Deuce came with the mount mounted For carbines or M-14's.
The butt holders on the floor photoed in my .mov files but they are too big to upload. Send an address with a PM and I can send that to you.

deuce IMG_2427 cab photo 03222017.jpg

View attachment Deuce M14 M16 Rifle Mounting instructions.pdf

The .PDF above should open for you or maybe download it as it is complete original instructions.

Last edited:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
here try it again
View attachment Deuce M14 M16 Rifle Mounting instructions.pdf

It is an acrobat .PDF file
It should just open up with a click
In a puter, maybe not a phone.
I only use phones to take pictures and make phone calls
I don't know what a moto z3 or anything about that tapatap thing.
I a Commador 64 kind of puter guy.

Our government uses .PDF files for most everything so that is what I use.

deuce IMG_2427 cab photo 03222017.jpg

Last edited:

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
here try it again
View attachment 771964

View attachment 771965
I got it from a computer thank you Sir.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
here try it again
View attachment 771964

View attachment 771965
Nice finger

FloridaAKM

That Sir, are the pictures I have been waiting for for a long time. I have a few NIB rifle kits, but could never get a clear(picture)idea of the angled piece of brackets actual size & shape as how it relates to the entire setup. Now, I can go fab up a pair of them out of stainless steel flat bar & get the rifle kits installed into the two trucks I have. Again, thanks.

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That Sir, are the pictures I have been waiting for for a long time. I have a few NIB rifle kits, but could never get a clear(picture)idea of the angled piece of brackets actual size & shape as how it relates to the entire setup. Now, I can go fab up a pair of them out of stainless steel flat bar & get the rifle kits installed into the two trucks I have. Again, thanks.
The PDF that Frank above gave shows demensions to Fab one up.

Bill W

Here see if this pic works. I can also scan and email it. I have diagram for M-37 rack also.
They are from TB 9-2300-209-20

Attachments

Last edited:

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The pieces I did not mount are the oval rifle stock brackets that go on the floor; unless you are actually transporting rifles all the time, they simply are in the way. The rifle holds fine without them.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
The pieces I did not mount are the oval rifle stock brackets that go on the floor; unless you are actually transporting rifles all the time, they simply are in the way. The rifle holds fine without them.
I did not know that. I always wanted to put my M14 in there, wouldn't bounce around, but I not allowed to have the rifle they gave me to use because it would do full automatic. Worked good in a hole with sandbags to hold her down.
The butt holders are part of the installation for a real installation. That is just an opinion of one.

saddamsnightmare

As above, on M35A2's the mounts are to the right of the transmission gear shift lever on most vehicles of that class. Mine had a mount with two racks or clips.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks