• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aloha from Hawaii

PFH

Hello all, been lurking and absorbing as much info as my old brain can retain, there is a wealth of knowledge here. Thank to all for sharing what you know.
I’ve lived in Hawaii most of my life, with my wife, son, his wife and my two grand babies. My 90 year old mom and my two sisters also live here. I have a small 4x4 fabrication shop and also a gunsmith shop in the same building.
I bought a 1987 M1078 about a year ago and slowly cleaning it up, fixing it up and building a camper box for the back when I’m not working on customer’s jeeps and trucks. Lately been working on “sound proofing” the cab ( at least tone down the noise some) and put in some better seating. Fired up about getting a locker in the mail last week and a set a highway gears are coming in any day now, so that’s been my research lately. Anyway, thanks for having me and letting me learn about these awesome trucks.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wayne, welcome from Kentucky. Trucks and firearms and living in Hawaii, what more could someone ask for.
-we love photos...
JC

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Can we stop by and visit your shop if we come on vacation?
Be safe, hear you have a storm coming.

PFH

Thanks for the welcome, expecting 2 storms in the next 6 days, the first one this Thursday and Friday is a cat4 fight now but is supposed to weaken before getting here. The other gets here Monday and Tuesday, it’s a cat1 and gaining strength.
It will be a busy next few days securing everything down.
Anytime anybody is in town, your welcome to stop by, just not for the next week or so,,,,,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks