• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS assistance

Russ Hersh

I understand this isnt the correct forum but is the closest considering vehicle type, i do apologize. What im working on is a M916a3 w/CTIS, acquired through DRMO, sat for sometime and went through a fab shop to extend frame and paint so now its a fire truck. Fab shop lost some CTIS hoses mainly the ones needed for the front. I have called around to freightliner, Parker (made the hoses), and a few other commercial truck suppliers to attempt to attain the missing hoses. All either dont have it or are possibly a half year out. Can anyone help in pointing me into a direction of where to get the CTIS hoses?

Any help is appreciated!

Russ Hersh

Found a Parker shop, gave them a rang and told them what i need and they came back with what appears to be the right fittings. Have them in route will post a picture when they arrive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks