• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reputable Sources for 1088, 1083, etc....

ramdough

All,

After being on the sidelines for a while, I plan to get a 1088A0 (would take a different 6x6) this coming Spring.

I have been talking to various dealers/sales people.

What is the best source on for determining who is reputable and less likely to sell me a lemon?

I have identified a few options, and they sound like honest people, but I never just go by gut feel and would like corroboration.

If forum rules do not allow posting opinions on sellers..... please PM me.

I am in central Texas, but would go pretty far for the right truck. I would want to be able to drive it back though, so as distance increases, the reliability of the truck must also increase.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You want fuzzytoaster that is on this site. He’s in Dallas and has a sterling reputation. Get with him and explain exactly what you want and he will fix u up.

ramdough

I have seen him around. Thanks for the tip. I would also go further as needed. Any others recommended?

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Central Texas.....

For the right truck, I would travel, but I am mostly looking for Spring time.... maybe late winter.

It will be long gone by then. Shame it was a nice truck. C

Fuzzy is a great source. Just remember as time goes by prices then may or may not be what they are now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks