• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington State

BT13Guy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Afternoon Steel Soldiers,

Have been looking around at mostly generator posts as I am the new owner of a couple of MEP-016, and MEP-25A gensets. I will be utilizing the 24V MEP-25A as a start cart for a 1942 Mitsubishi, A6M3 Zero fighter we are restoring. I have been an avid vehicle restorer for over 30 years, and recently retired from DoD with 33 years of service, 21 years active duty Marine, another 12 years as a Program Manager/Contractor for Naval Aviation Systems Command in Patuxent River MD.

Moved back home to the Seattle area to work with my Father and his Company "Legend Flyers" here at Paine Field Everett. We are also restoring a 1936 Lockheed Electra 12a Jr. aircraft that I will be utilizing the both gensets for, as well as restoring/maintaining a USAF hydraulic test we acquired with the gensets.

Looking forward to learning all the tips and tricks with these genset engines as well as the Wisconsin engine on the hyd test stand. I have not been into the "Big-Iron" of some of the trucks on the forum, but I have restored many WWII MBs, GPWs, and a 1950 M38. Was a long time member over at G503.com.

Thank you for a great forum, and all the information you willing share with newbies like me.

v/r

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks