• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Katavic918

Just so I understand the problem. The truck was leaking oil due to diesel leaking into the crankcase? Where was the oil/diesel coming from? How high was the oil level?

Flyingvan911

When my intake heater put a gallon of diesel into my oil it leaked out around the front crank seal. I changed the oil and the leak stopped. On the bright side, I bet my crankcase is nice and clean. Ha, ha.

Barrman

I had the same issue that was fixed a few months ago. Just the new O-rings on the pump sure make it seem like it runs stronger. With the Viton rings so cheap and kits available from surplus stores and all over E-Bay. I now consider this a normal maintenance item for every 10 years or so of ownership. Yes, it really is that easy to do and can be done in an afternoon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks