• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drain Valves for the Air Tanks

CNC2013

Hey guys, I've been searching all over this site and the net and cannot source these assemblies with valves. I found the valves by themselves but the whole assembly of fittings is completely rusted together and I cannot separate them so all new is my only route. If no one has done this, I'll continue my search and post part numbers and sources (if Allowed) for others.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It is better to just get new DOT to pipe bushing adapters and add the quarter turn type drain valves that the FMTV trucks use. Less prone to coog and they are quick and easy to drain a valve. It will all still fit in the little u bolts. You would need to buy some u bolts as I am sure they are rusty as well.

Napa # 12110

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks