• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just complaining about GP

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I bid on, won, and paid for my MTVR. I even paid for the SF 97 and all the CA taxes. And I did submit my EUC. After a few days I checked my status and it said waiting for EUC. So I called GP and said hey, I emailed that in.They said "Oh we are really busy and we probably got it so don't worry."

Then after a few days I realized I did not send in a copy of my DL so I sent the whole thing again this time with my DL and I even sent in a copy of my Global Security pass hoping that would help.

After a day or so I checked again and it still said waiting for EUC. So I was getting worried but they said that they were busy so I just waited.

THEN I GET AN EMAIL FROM GP. It says, "you have not submitted your EUC so we are going to void your sale and you will lose your truck."

Now wait a second, what is going on?

So I copied the email, sent everything in again and politely asked what was going on. Why did I get this email when this is the third time I have sent everything? I did get an email back from them (finally) and it said "thanks for the email but you forgot to check box A."

So I looked at the web form again and I saw check box A. The web form does not require you to check box A but I guess I have to. So I checked box A and sent everything AGAIN.

Now it has been a week and I have not heard anything else so I hope that is a good sign.

Man, what a crazy process!

Jon

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Some folks are sitting on their EUC status for over 3 months when they were down to just 2 weeks on turn around time. One reason I quit buying from them.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Have to wonder what is the reason now.

With all the auctions that they have there is probably no segregated process for completion, no matter if it is military, construction, state, private, no matter to the office staff, one office.

Take a number and wait. Remember the first word --- planet. Maybe when sale is Completed and you have picked up sale to remind them of customer service. Getting harder to find qualified help that can read.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I bid on, won, and paid for my MTVR. I even paid for the SF 97 and all the CA taxes. And I did submit my EUC. After a few days I checked my status and it said waiting for EUC. So I called GP and said hey, I emailed that in.They said "Oh we are really busy and we probably got it so don't worry."

Then after a few days I realized I did not send in a copy of my DL so I sent the whole thing again this time with my DL and I even sent in a copy of my Global Security pass hoping that would help.

After a day or so I checked again and it still said waiting for EUC. So I was getting worried but they said that they were busy so I just waited.

THEN I GET AN EMAIL FROM GP. It says, "you have not submitted your EUC so we are going to void your sale and you will lose your truck."

Now wait a second, what is going on?

So I copied the email, sent everything in again and politely asked what was going on. Why did I get this email when this is the third time I have sent everything? I did get an email back from them (finally) and it said "thanks for the email but you forgot to check box A."

So I looked at the web form again and I saw check box A. The web form does not require you to check box A but I guess I have to. So I checked box A and sent everything AGAIN.

Now it has been a week and I have not heard anything else so I hope that is a good sign.

Man, what a crazy process!

Jon
Automated email vs internal process. They are way behind on EUC processing..

cucvmule

collector of stuff
It is hard to be patient when you can not wait for item to arrive.:tank: The staff has more little details to work on and when a set of paperwork has a glitch the paper has to be handled again.

And I will add that the process may be faster now since there are computers to assist. I keep thinking paper when computers are helping with the process. Just imagine paper world, maybe 16 per day per employee. Now maybe 50 to 70 or more. I would just be patient, helpful.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
All I did today was check to see if my EUC cleared. And it didn't
I called today, they stated “we HAD 2 people processing EUCs but are down to 1 currently, and she is 2-3 weeks out on them; She also multitasks handling other paperwork throughout the day.”

Sucks that they have 1 person holding up our money for a few weeks before even submitting to the feds

MAdams

What does everyone's EUC status say? Mine says "Submitted to TSC, pending approval". Its said this since 7/16/19
Submitted to TSC, pending approval

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
What does everyone's EUC status say? Mine says "Submitted to TSC, pending approval". Its said this since 7/16/19
Mine currently says “fill EUC” because I submitted mine last Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine was submitted 7/30/19 and the status is "EUC form printed Fill EUC" but I know they got it and looked at it because they sent me an email.
7/30/19EUC form printed Fill EUC

themeec

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Submitted 6/18 and no indication they've so much as looked at it currently ... Zzzzzz ...

M1028A1ShelterCarrier

I submitted mine on 8/4 and will be out of the country for a two weeks at the end of September. How much do you wanna bet that its approved while I'm unavailable? My status just says EUC form printed.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received an email from GP today and here is what it said:

Your EUC has been received and it looks good.
We will get it submitted in the next batch to Trade Security Controls.
It normally takes TSC 8-12 weeks to process the EUC for approval unless you have had an EUC approved by them in the last 3 years, then it will only be 2-3 weeks. Sometimes they do come back sooner. You will receive a letter from TSC when your EUC has been approved. You can also check the EUC Status online by logging into your account.

Have a great day!

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Purchased MTVR 8-7-2019
Euc filled 8-7-2019
Euc submitted 8-20-2019
Euc APPROVED 9-11-2019
First time EUC ever for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks