• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

SouthJL

Steel Soldiers Supporter
anyone willing to take a starter or 2 back up north. closer to md the better
I'm north of Greensboro, NC, and could get it to Martinsville or Danville VA easy enough. If its not time-sensitive, I will be driving up to MD on Wed 11/26 and spending the weekend in southern MD for Thanksgiving.

/John

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh I see how it is make me the odd man out only taking one. Everybody else taking two, Ok Dawn I want to trade my hug for one more case please. So that will be two too if you have them please. One is a lonely number anyway.

Last edited:

Welder1

I recently got some night vision storage cases. They have foam inserts inside that can be easily removed. They are lockable as they have provisions to put a lock on the outside of the case. I took a picture of my laptop in one to show the size as well. I am keeping one to put my laptop in as the cases are pretty rugged. I have several available and am selling them for $20 each. The rough dimensions of the outside of the case are 17 1/2"x10 1/2"x6". Just let me know how many you would like and I put them aside.

View attachment 777767View attachment 777768View attachment 777769View attachment 777770View attachment 777771View attachment 777772
Dawn,

I will take one if you have any left. Thanks.

Eddie Cannon

1crook

Oh I see how it is make me the odd man out only taking one. Everybody else taking two, Ok Dawn I want to trade my hug for one more case please. So that will be two too if you have them please. One is a lonely number anyway.
I have several more left. I will put another one aside for you. :)

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a few items I could bring if there's interest. Some aluminum storage boxes, a complete light set, a Hardigg case, NOS 11.00R20 on 5-ton rim, couple of sleds, metal cargo bed bows, and a set of bows for a 5-ton dump bed.

Attachments

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a few items I could bring if there's interest. Some aluminum storage boxes, a complete light set, a Hardigg case, NOS 11.00R20 on 5-ton rim, couple of sleds, metal cargo bed bows, and a set of bows for a 5-ton dump bed.
What are you asking for the aluminum storage boxes??

TaylorTradingCo

NHC250 Cummins motor for parts

This motor is in a junk truck, I already sold the starter and alternator off it, and the radiator was bad, but most everything else is there. The oil smells like diesel, so whatever that means is wrong with it, but it did run and has a good injection pump. $350 obo.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks