• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

Rmtaunton

Who has the scoop for inside the air cleaner for putting a snorkel on the hmmwv ? Almost sucked in water last year in swamp

Fortunately I had a 5 working cylinders to back me out before now wave hit lol

New turbo motor starting in the morning
IMG_2040.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking for a nato slave port (or two) as well as a slave cable in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TaylorTradingCo

I found another ladder I had forgotten about, super light weight with five steps, $150.
I have a 24v multifuel heater to go in the bed of a truck or van. I think it is complete with controls and heat shield. I think the only thing it lacks is fuel not lines, which would vary on application anyway. $125
Harbor Freight 1" impact wrench, hardly used at all, includes super heavy duty lug nut socket, big air hose and coupler for end of hose. Works great, tons of power. $150

Attachments

TaylorTradingCo

NOS multi-fuel injectors

I am having a blowout sale on these NOS multi-fuel injectors. They are one hole injectors, possibly for the 5-ton, but will work just fine in the 2 1/2-tons. They are old, well aren't most parts for these trucks? I think they were made in the mid 80's. I have heard some reports of some of them having the protective coating hardened and them having to be cleaned.
I do not guarantee them to be anything more than what they are, thirty something year old new parts. If you are worried about some of them not working, buy extras. $15 each, new in wrapper in box.

Attachments

TaylorTradingCo

small PTO, unknown, was told it fit older 1 ton trucks with manual tranny, will probably need new bearings, but turns, $100

3kw generator, 1ph & 3ph, $1350

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ladder Wars. OK I am buying Taylor trading 5 step with hooks because I am a dumb azz. Two years ago Chris sent down to the rally the tan 6 step with hooks that fit my 373 trailer better because I raised the trailer up 6 inches. Like I said dumb move as I had a nice 5 step with hand rail but sold it at the rally when I got the 6 step. Now who ever I sold my 5 step with hooks to if you want to sell it back for the 100 bucks I sold it for I would sure like it. Won't happen that is why I am buying Taylor's 5 step.
OK at the mount Dora rally I bought this light weight aluminum ladder. It goes on a tail gate open or closed. Has rope legs that hook to truck to secure it and a hand rail. In the pic the steps are sitting just about level and my deck height is running just about 55 inches. I do not know what truck this 6 step was for but it is a nice OD green. I paid 200.00 for it so ?. Tanks

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks