• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm starting off the thread for Clint this year.

When: October 16-20, 2019.

Simply put: post up what you are looking for and what you're looking to move.

If you're no longer looking for something or no longer have it for sale, PM me and I'll edit your post. (Or report the post in question so any of the staff can address it.) Don't forget what you've committed to buying or selling.

Alright, I'll go and list the stuff I need:

Ferret MK 1 parts, turret, wheels, exc. Let me know what you have.

Trailer of sorts that I could use to tow with a pintle. Something large enough for two HMMWVs.

Clansman PRC-320 radio set

Sealed pelican style case. Something large enough for a M203 launcher with a stock.

This is what I have for sale:
Sears craftsman belt drive generator. I'll have to look up the specs, but I've had it for a few years now. I was planning on installing it on a vehicle, but ehh I don't see it happening.

Two yanmar engines, I bought these a few years ago, one binds up and stop, so there's something fouled up. The other I think rotated. Hope was to make one running engine out of the two.

I don't think I'll be hauling it there, but I have a M270 trailer I'm thinking about selling. I parted ways with the M114 and don't know if I'll ever use it now as planned. (This might change)

M66 gun ring setup, I purchased it a few years ago, but I doubt I'll ever get around to installing it.

Vehicle AC kit, still in crate. I bought it again, years ago. Zout was installing these into various vehicles.

I'm sure I'll come up with more stuff.

EDIT:

I'm adding the official rally thread link to this post since pat racy was so helpful in getting the thread up for me when I had no time:

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...Rally-(19SSGR)-Georgia-Military-Vehicle-Rally

Last edited by a moderator:

joeM62

Selling 2 new fuel tanks that go to the M818,M817 or the passenger side of the M816 $300 for 1 or $600 for both. I have a plastic battery box for a deuce I'm selling in good shape $30. There will be more as I'm going through everything.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have for sale Jameson tent light sets. The light sets can also be a weapons storage if you remove the lights and replace it with foam you buy from the internet. Most foam with correct fit is about fifty bucks. The cases are TSA approved and can be padlocked. Here I show two kinds of foam, convoluted top and bottom or you can buy the type of center foam that is solid and can be cut out for certain things to hold. The cases inside measure 50 1/2 inches long and can hold even my long Mosin not included. The lights are three feet long with 22 inches of bulb and 45 inches of cord on one end and 45 inches of cord on the other. You string them together and can throw a lot of light. The lights are EMI hardened if it matters. Most of the cases I have are Pelican 1750 and five are SKB series i5014 that are just one inch deeper but price is the same. Both cases have handles and wheels.The cases without lights alone with foam inserts sell for around $250.00 on the internet or Basspro shops. I believe all lights and cases are NOS and some even were in sealed cardboard boxes but I removed the boxes to ship so light scratches will show. One case with four lights and two replacement bulbs is $200.00. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my list
2 steps for front bumper
deuce axle shaft and hub
gas mkt burner
5ton air tanks, oil cooler. front passenger fender . driver side door.. water reservoir can
new ac compressor, 2 install brackets kits
50 slave cables
very large camo netting
new 1/2 cable on reel and another new one with chain and hook
mkt oven
ill update it as i find more(i been cleaning out my shop)
1100 tubes and flaps
master cylinder and seals for a deuce
some chains
2 5ton 250 starters one has bad solenoid
ww2 trunk
8.3 engine container
officers mess kit missing some parts

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im looking for a long alum ladder for 925a2. and a wiring harness and radiator for a 1952 m38 also need one burner holder for mkt

Last edited:

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
my list
2 steps for front bumper
deuce axle shaft and hub
gas mkt burner
5ton air tanks, oil cooler. front left fender . pass door water reservoir
new ac compressor, 2 install brackets
50 slave cables
very large camo netting
mkt oven
1100 tubes and flaps
some chains
Pm sent on slave cable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
For sale:
(Make offer) M939 series soft top Frame & bows no top

$20 each 105mm waterproof howitzer tubes

$20 each 105mm wooden fuse boxes

$150 M939 series front driveshaft with good U-Joints

$75 humvee NP242AMG transfer case

(Make offer) m35/M939 series springer seat complete with base in great shape

I like trades too!

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NOS 5 ton airpack still in factory sealed package. $400.00. Nice Deuce bumper $100.00. Nos HEMTT air ride seat asking $350.00. NOS Deuce battery boxes asking $100.00. More to come when I remember what the heck I have.:p Tanks

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have five NOS HEMTT air ride seats with hardware and seat belts. Five is not a nice number to me as I like even number of things but it is a prime number. So I think it is prime to donate one HEMTT air ride seat to the Ga. rally raffle. So open your wallets and buy plenty of tickets as you might be the winner and you donkey will thank you.

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For sale:
(Make offer) M939 series soft top Frame & bows no top

$20 each 105mm waterproof howitzer tubes

$20 each 105mm wooden fuse boxes

$150 M939 series front driveshaft with good U-Joints

$75 humvee NP242AMG transfer case

(Make offer) m35/M939 series springer seat complete with base in great shape

I like trades too!
Id like two of the 105mm waterproof howitzer tubes you have sir!

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for the following...

1) LMTV boarding ladder
2) 5ton front bumper w/o winch & no damage for my 91 model truck
3) M35A2 air switch-(complete unit w/mounting bracket (got)
4) wooden ammo crates/boxes (got)

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my list
2 steps for front bumper
deuce axle shaft and hub
gas mkt burner
5ton air tanks, oil cooler. front left fender . driver side door.. water reservoir can
new ac compressor, 2 install brackets kits
50 slave cables
very large camo netting
mkt oven
1100 tubes and flaps
some chains
2 5ton 250 starters one has bad solenoid
ww2 trunk
8.3 engine container
Pm sent about the ww2 trunk, 8.3 engine container & the 5ton left fender!

TaylorTradingCo

NOS 45 gallon steel fuel tanks $100 each

I have a small supply of new old stock 45 gallon steel fuel tanks. They came off of new Isuzu NPR trucks that were converted to street sweepers. They include support arms and straps, but no sending units or pumps.
I made sure they know how to seal and cover them once removed and they are perfect inside, only filled with enough diesel to move truck around and deliver it from dealer to customer, then removed.

Attachments

TaylorTradingCo

LMTV troop seats

I have several sets of LMTV troop seats. These can be adapted for other uses such as in my Air Force flight line van. 6' section $60, 8' section $80. They can also be cut to custom length, I cut one down to 4' as needed for my van. These are wide enough to sleep on if necessary, ask me how I know.

Attachments

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have several sets of LMTV troop seats. These can be adapted for other uses such as in my Air Force flight line van. 6' section $60, 8' section $80. They can also be cut to custom length, I cut one down to 4' as needed for my van.
Put me down for an 8' foot section sir.

TaylorTradingCo

more misc.

immersion water heaters $40 each, 2 1/2-ton winch $550, fiberglass M105 headache/tailgate racks $20 each, aluminum medic boxes with dividers $50 each, NOS metal cargo top bows for 800 & 900 series cargo trucks $10 each

Attachments

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
immersion water heaters $40 each, 2 1/2-ton winch $550, fiberglass M105 headache/tailgate racks $20 each, aluminum medic boxes with dividers $50 each, NOS metal cargo top bows for 800 & 900 series cargo trucks $10 each
I'd like one of the aluminum medic boxes you have.

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have for sale is 7 Michelin x tubeless radial G-20 Pilote XL 15.5 80 R20 tires and I will bring them if one is seriously and wants to purchase them.
20180429_130006.jpg20180429_130019.jpg20180329_134511.jpg

I will also have for sale a couple coils of supper cord 50' in length. asking $40.00 per coil, if you need more then 50' let me know and i will see what i can do and what it will coast.

Will put up date of tires and price tomorrow. tires were stored in trailer and covered.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks