• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Billet Aluminum Replacement Pins 11x11 CP Tent

I have more Billet Aluminum Replacement Pins for the 11x11 Command Post Tents
These will be the last replacement pin you will ever have to buy for your tent!
I make these pins ready to fit, just drill a hole for your key way and your ready to go.
This years Sale price is $55.00 per set of 6 ( This will do one Complete 11x11 CP Tent )

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have more Billet Aluminum Replacement Pins for the 11x11 Command Post Tents
These will be the last replacement pin you will ever have to buy for your tent!
I make these pins ready to fit, just drill a hole for your key way and your ready to go.
This years Sale price is $55.00 per set of 6 ( This will do one Complete 11x11 CP Tent )
Mine work great, might have to get another set.

WhitePhoenix

I still have some M35A2 tan cargo covers NOS still in the box for $200 if anyone is interested. I will only be bringing some if someone commits to buying one.

I also have a NOS M35A2 tan bow kit that I will sell for $300. I will only bring this if someone commits to buying it.

I will be looking through my garage soon for other goodies that I can bring to make more room.

Dawn
In for a cargo cover and a bow kit! How big of a box is the bow kit in? Only asking since all I got is truck space in a car.

1crook

In for a cargo cover and a bow kit! How big of a box is the bow kit in? Only asking since all I got is truck space in a car.
Hey,

They are out of the crate. The cover is in its own box and the bows are loose. All of that will certainly fit in a trunk. I have seen it happen. [thumbzup] I will put them aside for you.

Dawn

1crook

I recently got some night vision storage cases. They have foam inserts inside that can be easily removed. They are lockable as they have provisions to put a lock on the outside of the case. I took a picture of my laptop in one to show the size as well. I am keeping one to put my laptop in as the cases are pretty rugged. I have several available and am selling them for $20 each. The rough dimensions of the outside of the case are 17 1/2"x10 1/2"x6". Just let me know how many you would like and I put them aside.

IMG_0276.jpgIMG_0273.jpgIMG_0274.jpgIMG_0271.jpgIMG_0281.jpgIMG_0277.jpg

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
I recently got some night vision storage cases. They have foam inserts inside that can be easily removed. They are lockable as they have provisions to put a lock on the outside of the case. I took a picture of my laptop in one to show the size as well. I am keeping one to put my laptop in as the cases are pretty rugged. I have several available and am selling them for $20 each. The rough dimensions of the outside of the case are 17 1/2"x10 1/2"x6". Just let me know how many you would like and I put them aside.

View attachment 777767View attachment 777768View attachment 777769View attachment 777770View attachment 777771View attachment 777772
Since they're pretty I'll take 2 please

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter

View attachment 777767View attachment 777768View attachment 777769View attachment 777770View attachment 777771View attachment 777772
2 nice pretty ones please!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks