• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

joeM62

cheap clean ammo cans
cheap jerry cans
cheap cots
cheap tires 900's, 1100's, 1400's, preferably mounted, tread not that important, just holding air

Also, I have recently started collecting USMC jerry cans, not the ones with USMC on the bottom (those are just made by U.S. Metal Container, not used by the Marines), but with USMC on the side of the can.

I don't have hardly any money, but will have tons of stuff to trade.

Derek
Pm you on the cans.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
cheap clean ammo canscheap jerry canscheap cotscheap tires 900's, 1100's, 1400's, preferably mounted, tread not that important, just holding air
Also, I have recently started collecting USMC jerry cans, not the ones with USMC on the bottom (those are just made by U.S. Metal Container, not used by the Marines), but with USMC on the side of the can.
I don't have hardly any money, but will have tons of stuff to trade.
Derek
I have 6 deuce wheels with tires. 4 mud grips like new tread and 2 ndt good tread

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found some more goodies.
5 ton 809 series NOS passenger side fender. Light scratches from storage but new. asking $300.00.
Deuce /809 NOS seat tops with frame work. Asking $100.00
809 I believe it was 14 foot long bed cover camo great shape. Asking $200.00
939 series NOS muffler asking $150.00.
NOS air tanks they are the same size as the Deuce tanks but have a two separate sides so need to use as is or long drill bit to connect the two sides. $100.00
HEMTT wheels NOS $150.00 per wheel.
Combat wheels 5 ton NOS $200.00
NOS Deuce battery box asking $100.00
Nos Military 6 hp. gas engine believe it is the 4AO32-1 asking $500.00 and I have some parts like mufflers and starter that needs a lug but good 24 volt starter.
They came out of a 809 series rear so one 5 ton axle. asking $100.00
Deuce non drop side tailgate with five hinge good shape needs cleaning and paint. Asking $100.00
Deuce bumper good shape just paint. $100.00

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Found some more goodies.
5 ton 809 series NOS passenger side fender. Light scratches from storage but new. asking $300.00.
Deuce /809 NOS seat tops with frame work. Asking $100.00
809 I believe it was 14 foot long bed cover camo great shape. Asking $200.00
939 series NOS muffler asking $150.00.
NOS air tanks they are the same size as the Deuce tanks but have a two separate sides so need to use as is or long drill bit to connect the two sides. $100.00
HEMTT wheels NOS $150.00 per wheel.
Combat wheels 5 ton NOS $200.00
NOS Deuce battery box asking $100.00
Nos Military 6 hp. gas engine believe it is the 4AO32-1 asking $500.00 and I have some parts like mufflers and starter that needs a lug but good 24 volt starter.
They came out of a 809 series rear so one 5 ton axle. asking $100.00
Fuzzytoaster was looking for a fender james. I am on 95 today and 75 tomorrow If yall can work it out

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a 5/8 snatch block and complete m939a1 winch.
I have plenty of snatch blocks. Deuce to 5 ton to wrecker rear winch cable blocks. I will bring some with me and you can look them over. If someone wants the 5 ton rear winch cable block that must be paid for before I even load it up. Have to pay the doctor bill for a dropped acorn after I try and pick it up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cab soft top wire braces Deuce -809 series. $5.00 per brace.
Sorry only the drivers side soft top / window frame work NOS $25.00 per one. Wish I had about 7 passenger side if any one knows of some for sale or trade.
What do these two panels fit and how much will you give me for them?

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
How complete? sides,front, back, bows? wood or fiberglass? how much? thanks Micro
We've been selling 2 long sides and 2 sets of gates for $150. Metal and fiberglass construction. The long sides are all lefts, so you'll need to move the bow holders to the front on one side. I may be able to find some wood bows, will have to let you know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks