• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For you old school off-roaders, I have a Hickey Sidewinder winch. $400. It comes with a brand new HMMWV winch cable as well.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok more stuff, I have NOS 20' cargo desert covers for the USMC MTVR $200. That's one on Stonepicker1 20' trailer
new cover (2).jpg

Also ran across two NOS M35A2 Deuce desert cargo cover also $200
SETOYOTA gets one
mtvr1.jpg Still have a couple of NOS GI issue seat bottom covers for 1008 CUCV cucv.jpg

I have one used but in great shape green Temper tent end section $50temperend.jpg and 1 used Temper window section $40temperwindow.jpg

Also have a Parawing for snow goose drone in like new condition with 1400lb payload $175 obo
SnowGoose.jpgCQ-10 snow.jpg
https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/snowgoose-is-the-pentagons-low-cost-resupply-drone-of-d-1699921499

Last edited:

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
If there is any interest in a Warn 18,000# MRAP winch, I can bring it. It's a takeoff but was never used. Has fairlead and remote (still in bag). $900.

Also, for you old school off-roaders, I have a Hickey Sidewinder too. $400. It comes with a brand new HMMWV winch cable as well.
I sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodge60

I have eight wheels and tires.
10 lug LMTV
Trying to upload pics

Still learning the site.
Can't find 2019 ga rally...again

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

aluminum ladders

I am pretty much getting rid of everything, so I won't be needing these nice ladders I have been holding onto all these years.
Ladder # 1 is the only one of it's kind I have ever seen. It can be used on the tailgate or over the side, but best of all it has a raised pass through section on top to give you something to hold onto as you cross over. It is aluminum, $200 (sold EMD567)
Ladder # 2 is aluminum and in perfect condition and has hooks on top, you can see what it was made for. I am going to set that van body on the ground, so I don't need it anymore. $150 (sold Floridianson)
Ladder # 3 is an alimunim MKT ladder WITH handrails, they are not shown, but are included, great shape, $150. (sold 4xDesign)

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

U.S. Navy cans

I recently picked up a small supply of a couple of unusual U.S. Navy cans.
The little ones are aluminum (except for the hinges), about the size of a first aid kit. Neat in that they have lash down rings on all four sides, $15 each.
The big ones are Vietnam late 60's 20mm cans, $25 each.

Attachments

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently picked up a small supply of a couple of unusual U.S. Navy cans.
The little ones are aluminum (except for the hinges), about the size of a first aid kit. Neat in that they have lash down rings on all four sides, $15 each.
The big ones are Vietnam late 60's 20mm cans, $25 each.
I'd like one of each please!

Dodge60

I have 4 New unused 5 ton wheels and tires
Military sand and trail, tubeless tire, size 450/80 R20 mounted on 5 ton MRAP wheels
Bud 10 lug wheels with 20 bolt bead lock rim
$900 each

I have 3 used 5 ton wheels and heavy lug mud tires with great tread Michelin XZL 365/85R20
Bud 10 lug wheels with 20 bolt bead lock rim
$500 each
Link to craigslist for pics

[FONT=&quot]https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/wto/d/mrap-millitary-wheels-and-tires/6961117638.html[/FONT]

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have for FMTV:

Brand new in the bag Turn signal switch: $300
Good / tested Used Turn signal switch: $150
NOS wrapped MTV windshield gaskets: $200 each (2 available)
BRAND NEW Gunner's Platform Kit (with hardware kit!): $350
Used Gunner Platform (two main pieces, no hardware):150
290 hp Turbo and Fuel governor: $1,000 for the pair
225 hp good take out turbo: $300
Very nice takeout stock seats: $125 each

Any other parts? Let me know as I am also parting 2 different trucks out also.

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Feeding System For Sale - $75,000 OBO

Consists of the following major items:
1. One M36 long bed cargo truck
1.a. One S-280 shelter with (not installed) a/c and six bunks on the M-36
2. Two M-109 Shop Vans, Equipped as pantries with horizontal refrigerators and a freezer
3. Two M35A2 Cargo trucks with cargo covers
4. One MKT with accessories for cooking (six MBU's)
5. One MKT converted to a field sanitary center (four MBU's) (the sinks, grease trap, and drying racks)
6. One M-149 Water trailer (buffalo)
7. One MJQ-18 10 KW Power Plant , has two MEP-003A 10 KW generators and switching box
8. Two 16 x 16 tent frames, with new and used vinyl tent material
9. Tables, chairs and light set for the tents
10. 20 foot long trailer full of spare canvas and other spare parts
11. One bunk trailer custom made from a generator trailer frame, four bunks, a/c
12. More than eight spare Modern Burner Units - value $300+ each
13. 30 spare 900x 20 tires
14. Three LTD engines in cans, unknown operating condition, and one other LDT engine, plus an engine can at Adam's
15. Spare MBU inverters and power cords
16. two spare transmissions and transfer cases
17. front winch and drive shaft, no PTO, on a pallet
18. Two handwashing stations with spare parts
19. 100 Amp power distribution box (2 20 amp, 2 30 amp outlets) and at least four 25 ft., three phase input cables, and a 35 ft 50 amp RV input cable, plus two 10 ga extension, and several 12 ga extension cords.

Priced individually worth in excess of $120,000

All trucks have the LDT-465 multi-fuel engines (turbo).

Will include PDF copies of all applicable manuals and hard copies as available, plus training on how to use the system and it's components.

Video of the system in operation > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmEqVsZmSB4&lc=z12cg1eivtilxrnrr04cg1abirn2gdghqxc0k

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Mike is a good friend and a great American!! He has carried a heavy load for a very long time and I pray that a younger member will buy him out and continue his mission.....and that will be a high mark to achieve.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yes that video was awesome, I thoroughly enjoy working with Mike in the MKT. Everyone asks why I do it, looks like hard work they say, I think washing dishes is the easiest job there and there are others that work much harder than what I do. I really enjoy getting to see everyone as they come through the line. I enjoy the Georgia rally and am thankful to Clinto the the others that organize the event, talk about a hard job. I do my little part to help make it a better event.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Preaty sure I have NOS drivers side door still in box with everything for Deuce /809 series. Thought someone said same doors fit 939 series but I forget. $400.00

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks