• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M447C Curtains

kurtkds

uploadfromtaptalk1429049573796.jpg

The last couple of years have been very busy with life changes but things are starting to settle down enough to allow me to get back to my OD addiction.

I've been wanting to complete my M447c trailer with the addition of either side curtains or more desirable hard sides. I'm thinking that hard sides are not going to happen unless I fabricate my own.

I know of a set of the soft curtains locally but the owner is unwilling to let them go and I don't blame him. :(

Tomorrow I going to take it along with my M818 to the company BBQ/ Car show.

Last edited:

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I actually have a full set of hard sides in really nice condition--- shipping from NE would probably be pricey though......

Z

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Member 54reo has a bunch of the soft side curtains available. Shoot him a PM if things with Ziggy dont work out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks