• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A2 extra wire.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just my luck two of the batteries went bad and when replacing them found an extra wire. I know I did not bust it off a terminal, The wire does not show up as a ground as per test. The extra wire is in the harness along with the two wires that are on the 24 volt tap. Everything is working fine on the truck. There is enough wire to reach 12 volt pos. Negative post and 24 positive. The extra wire does not have a number tag. Does anyone have a 915A2 that can check to sea if the wire is even used on the 915A2 and if so where is it connected. Tanks.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks