• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m151a1 clutch

exoilfld

I figured the rod to the t.o. bearing fork was threaded, so I started screwing it out to make it longer. Unfortunately, it screwed out. So, I added 1 inch to the rod and managed to get it screwed back in. All is well that ends well.

nattieleather

The rod that has a hook on it does the adjusting and the free travel on the M151. Clutch free travel should only be about 1/2-3/4 of an inch if my memory serves me correctly. But don't take my old memory as gospel you can look it up in the the -20 manual to be sure. Not sure if adding length to the rod is a good thing?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks