• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV, MUTT, and M715 transport needed

FLIGHTNURSEJIM

I have 3 vehicles and assorted parts that I will be moving from Union, SC to Neskowin Oregon. I am interested in getting information regarding my options to transport all 3 at the same time.

I will be flexible on the time frame. They are stored in my shop that I will be selling soon, so thanks in advance for any guidance, tips, quotes, or referrals.

Jim

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken at United States of Freight just moved my HMMWV 1400 miles very reasonably and with minimal headache.

fasttruck

All 3 of the should fit on a 48' step deck or landoll trailer. Carrier needs to know if you have a loading dock or does the load have to b handled from the ground and if the vehicles do or do not run.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks