• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It's here. Wife has named it "Tiny"

benhasajeep

New to military trucks. My parents actually had an ex Nat Guard pick up that my mom actually liked to drive. But I found this 1971 M35A2 wow on local Craigs List. Ex comunity fire department so I figured the truck itself would be very clean and mechanically sound. I have actually not seen it in person. I am away for work. I had a mechanic friend go take a look at it for me. As soon as he said if he had the cash I would have bought it out from under you. I knew it was the one to get. Starts up right away cold, no air leaks, everything works. Tires are new. They did cut the original cargo box for their storage cabinets and hose storage. I will eventually take the tank out. Wife says she would like to keep it red and white. She's already been driving it around the yard (have 3 acres). The third picture I found from the fire departments website.

New deuce.jpgNew deuce 2.jpgOxfordMEF1Brad.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks