• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Western NY

HDN

Hi all, long time lurker but a new poster. I reside in the Finger Lakes region of New York State and find myself attending events such as the Geneseo Air Show and other local parades and car shows. I actually don't own any trucks myself, but I help my father out when he needs drivers for his (he has a WW2 jeep and a halftrack, among other things).

I am currently looking for a truck myself for something fun to drive, move big things that my minivan can't, and to take the family out for dinner and ice cream in, but that's for another forum!

Throughout researching trucks of interest, I have found this place to be a great source of information:clinto:

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Lockport NY , in your area The Finger Lakes MVC is pretty active . You can check them out on their web page

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any idea what you are looking for ? lots of MV's in the area . PM me if you need any info , would be glad to help , bob k

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks