• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clutch and flywheel questions

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another it does look better than the mirror finish it had.IMG_20190813_132544938.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you make the flywheel and crank before you took it Off ?
The bolt holes only line up 1 way .
Yes Sir thank you. There is a slight white chalk mark left above one bolt hole. I did read enough to mark it because of the "only one way" it goes back. I also marked the side of the housing so I can make sure the right hole lines up.

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is your Fuel Density Compensator bypassed? Have you ever noticed your oil level going up? Or, smelling like diesel?
Checked oil level today and yes even though I seem to loose quite a bit of oil after running. My oil level is increasing not decreasing. Fuel in oil. Will bypass FDC as soon as new rear main and clutch is installed. Hopefully that is it.

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I am new to this I need some advice. The bolts to this seal housing came out with almost no force. Meaning they were more or less loose. There was no gasket behind this. Does it need a gasket that is missing or does it go back without. It was done before my time and after military so I have no clue. TM says some have gasket and some don't. Will it leak without?View attachment 773247IMG_20190814_084653669.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks