• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aux Fuel Level Switch 804A

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I don't know for sure, but GMG shows a part number also of 88-21121. That relates back to an auction on the big auction site with the heading "NEW Fuel level sender sending unit M3466 134240 10455-2 88-21121 2910-01-391-636".

Its a different NSN listed, but they do include that same 88 number. I am sure you can take measurement and ask the seller questions if need be.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me poke through the shop, I think I tossed a dead fuel level switch of an 802. Its probably got that same plastic mounting base. If I still have it, I'd be happy to send you that part.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found the part. If you still want it, send me a PM with your address and its yours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks