• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have the link to the TMs for the mep 002

Philratcliffe

I can’t open the files in the TM section. I am having a problem reassembling my ac phase switch. Anyone have the link where I can download the TMs? Thanks in advance for any help!

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send me a PM with your email address, and I will send you a single email with all attached.

Chainbreaker

I can’t open the files in the TM section. I am having a problem reassembling my ac phase switch. Anyone have the link where I can download the TMs? Thanks in advance for any help!
I just tested downloading a TM from the MEP-002a Technical Manual Section and it seems to be working from my end. Here are 3 direct links to 3 different locations in order of preference:

Link 1. Source: Steel Soldiers page that contains the TM's for the MEP-002a.

Link 2. Source: Green Mountain Generators.

Link 3. Source: Liberated Manuals - not as complete as the list here on SS.

Hope this helps you, or anyone else, having problems finding or downloading them, otherwise LITD has you covered with his offer to email.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah sorry he sent me a note 10-15 min after my post, and he is squared away as far as I know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks