• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV body parts TM

Frost0071

Does anybody know in which TM you can find all the body part numbers?
In the 9-2320-280-24P manuals are some of the outside panel numbers but nothing from the inner structure of the body.

I have to replace some small panels and was hoping to find the numbers for them.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
When ever you are looking at an exploded picture of something in the Parts TM, and it's not called out with an item number, you need to look farther. Every part is in there, and at least a part number is listed. Maybe no NSN, put at least a part number.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Every figure that has part call out numbers on it will have probably the next page giving all the information about each part. All the -P TM's are like that.
Are you trying to read TM's on a telephone?

Frost0071

Maybe I'm blind but I could not find the parts that I'm looking for.

I would like to replace the part where the control for the winch is mounted and also the panel in the corner
IMG_6824.jpg

I also would like to get a new panel for the inner side of my a pillar
IMG_6825.jpg

Are they somewhere in the manual?

papakb

The fording panel is something that was made locally from some sheet metal and won't be in the parts manuals. The right A pillar should be in there and I obviously found it once because I bought one for my truck but I couldn't find it either. I'll look back in my receipt log and see if I can find the number there.

Found it: A Pillar panel, RH 12338652-2

Last edited:

Frost0071

The fording panel is something that was made locally from some sheet metal and won't be in the parts manuals. The right A pillar should be in there and I obviously found it once because I bought one for my truck but I couldn't find it either. I'll look back in my receipt log and see if I can find the number there.

Found it: A Pillar panel, RH 12338652-2
Thanks that's perfect [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks