• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GovPlanet please add a Central warehouse Location

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So unless your close to Nevada, Pennsylvania or Georgia for the main supply of auction items, your simply out of luck.
......Unless you want to drive for hours and hours or pay very expensive shipping/transportation prices.
I know that items are sometimes in other states, but the bulk is at those locations.

Why did the OKC location close?
They covered the central US and made it easier for guys to pick items up.

Missing out on a lot of stuff because of the distance.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I offered to help set up and operate one out of Grissom ARB in N. Indiana. It's available by air and is on an intersection of major roads....and has LOTS of place to have warehouse...having empty speculator buildings. It's perfect since most area does not require security.

They blew me off.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Shipping from vegas is pretty cheap thru yrc. 48x48x75 pallet at 2000pns is $150 to Memphis. Very reasonable

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The contract still requires 2 warehouses one east and one west. GP already has one east and one west as the contract required them to have. They cant just decide to change the contract requirements and open a 3rd main warehouse.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks