• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Red Ball Military Show / Swap meet Gilbert Pa Sept 27-28

mydingo

Time to mark your calendar for the Red Ball Military Show / Swap meet!

Location: West End Fairgrounds 570 Fairgrounds Rd Gilbert Pa 18331

Dates: Friday Sept 27 and Saturday Sept 28 ( Thurs Sept 26 for vendor set up only. Not open to public)

https://redballonline.org/

If you want to show your military vehicle just come and park it with the other military vehicles...no pre registration necessary.

Have something to sell or looking for something. Post it here then meet at the show.

Vendor spots are $25 each for 2 days.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking forward to the show. I have not been able to attend in several years.
I have the following that I can deliver to the show free of charge. All parts are New/NOS unless otherwise specified.
I will be at the show on both Friday and Saturday:

- M103A3 Power Plant / Genset trailer cover (pic shows example) - $250
- M101A3/M116A3 crank-up landing leg w/ repro handle - $120

- M939 fuel tank strainer - $35
- Tan MRAP style mirror assemblies - $20

- M925/M928 hydraulic winch control valve - $150
- Other odds and ends from M939 and/or M809 trucks as I dig them out this month.

PM me if you are interested in anything.
Cash on pickup or Paypal gift pre-payment is fine.

Attachments

Last edited:

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a bunch of Humvee parts if anyone needs some. Complete Airlift Bumper, Complete new tan Breton top, four doors, rear curtain, cargo cover. I also have the frames that go underneath B and C pillars. Used ignition key with one key. Turret seat.

DSCF1913.JPGDSCF1914.JPGDSCF1915.JPGDSCF1916.JPGDSCF1917.JPGDSCF1918.JPGDSCF1919.JPGView attachment 775753DSCF1921.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

HAWKMAN

I'll be there on the end of J row. If anyone needs any CUCV stuff I can bring. Also have about 15 HUMVEE front soft doors I'd like to see go to a new home...couple bucks each will work....see you all there!!:-D:-D:-D

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_5131.jpgI have some document storage books and metal container, new Max Tool Kit, Deuce filters and upper stack, a carb from either a mule or generator, humvee slant back cargo top pull straps, and other humvee parts
DSCF1938.JPGDSCF1939.JPGDSCF1940.JPGDSCF1881.jpgDSCF1882.jpgDSCF1883 (1).jpgDSCF1884 (1).jpgDSCF1887.jpgDSCF1888 (1).jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Scrounger

After selling three M59 field ranges complete over the last two weeks and having to dig another one out for another sale it seems I’m almost out of them. If anyone needs an empty cabinet for their MKT I still have around fifteen of them. I have a few items that will be listed later. Just wanted to get this out early since it takes some time to pull them out and get them cleaned up.

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Green divider, Softop, and armored grill sold pending funds

I have a bunch of Humvee parts if anyone needs some. Complete Airlift Bumper, Complete new tan Breton top, four doors, rear curtain, cargo cover. I also have the frames that go underneath B and C pillars. Used ignition key with one key. Turret seat.

View attachment 775745View attachment 775746View attachment 775747View attachment 775748View attachment 775749View attachment 775750View attachment 775751View attachment 775753View attachment 775755

art

For sale

For sale
Wooden Tent Pole Sets, GP small $150, GP med $250

PSP Runway Mats, 10' rusty 2 each $100ea
16 x 16 Expandable Frame tent (vinyl) with frame

Last edited:

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More parts

I have a Draw-Tite frame hitch if anyone could use it $50, I have this same one mounted on my Duece. Also have a motorcycle stand used a couple of times for my Harley before I sold my bike- $30. I will be at Gilbert Friday if interested.

Attachments

Scrounger

I’ll have some M67 immersion heaters, NATO fuel cans, short 40mm ammo cans, 81mm ammo cans, and some work lights. The work lights are for use in wet conditions and have both magnets and eye bolts for hanging.

11.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Anybody from around Kansas City going out to this? I have a suit case that needs a ride, or if you need someone to ride shotgun, I'm your man!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks