• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-8xx 400Hz to 60Hz conversion

jamawieb

I'm looking for parts for a MEP-803A.
Need S1 switch.
Stop solenoid with arm and knob/bolt.
Exhaust Flap
Tube assembly for main fuel with banjo fitting. Mine is missing.
7.5 circuit breaker.
Main fuel pump and fittings. Mine is missing.
Aux fuel pump and fittings. Mine is missing.
Everything your looking for is on ebay except the s1 switch, tube assembly and fittings for pump. The fittings for pump should be able to get from large hardware stores or grainger.

Guyfang

Staff member
No one is going to see or even look at your post, Blade. This is a thread on converting a 400 hertz gen set to a 60 hertz gen set. If you want viability, start a thread of your own. Title it rebuilding my MEP-803A, or something like that. Also, there is a forum for letting folks know you are LOOKING for parts. So post in the WTB thread what you need. Most of the parts you want are for sale in the big auction site, and other places. If you think someone, like 76Shovel might have for sale something you need, then send him a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks