• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from VA

mkrusi

Hello everyone. Thanks for letting me into this fine group. I recently bought a 1970s pioneer tool trailer. Planning on turning it into a camping trailer eventually. I also am looking at getting an M1009 since i have loved them for a while now. Little back ground on me. I was in the USAF for 6 years as a comm troop. I am now a govt contractor doing comm work. Loving every min of it

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, And the hobby.
You will so much fun and satisfaction once you have your "Train" (obtained(And)) Up and running for events.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
mkrusi,
Start things off right by coming to the VA Rally over Labor Day weekend! See the thread "Graves Mountain Rally August 29-September 2, 2019" for more details. You do not need an MV to participate.
Mike

mkrusi

mkrusi,
Start things off right by coming to the VA Rally over Labor Day weekend! See the thread "Graves Mountain Rally August 29-September 2, 2019" for more details. You do not need an MV to participate.
Mike
I will take a look at the event. thanks for the heads up, if i can make it i'll be there.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Alexandria! I second the invitation to Graves Mountain. Come for one day or five. Great chance to meet fellow enthusiasts and lots of cool vehicles. Plenty of opportunity for rides and some might let you drive one too.

Bulldogger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks