• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Started my duramax conversion. Finally!!!

Sparo2

Hey everyone. I finally started my duramax conversion on my HMMWV. I’m posting everything on YouTube. I’ll post the link but if for whatever reason it’s against the rules and gets deleted just search it. My name is GearHeadguy.

https://youtu.be/XdgknvaEFPo

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watched your videos.

All kinda non-specific and proceed a bit slowly... consider editing.

Music is too loud and drowns out your voice, consider losing the music or lowering it.

Consider an initial careful description of what you will be doing on each video with a page outlining it.

Where will you source your engine?

I'm interested in how this turns out... good luck!

Sparo2

Ya I agree. I’m doing everything from my iPhone so I’m a bit limited. The app I’m using does allow me
to turn down the music. I tried. I’ll invest in a better camera and app later on. Thanks for the input.

Sparo2

To tell you the truth it’s been put on hold for a while. I purchased a house with a detached garage that had a leaky roof. I started working on the Humvee but then I decided to redo the roof before it caved in on me. So for the past few months I’ve been working on the roof. It literally had to be completely rebuilt from the rafters on up. I work extremely long hours so the only days I get to work on the roof is Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings. So needless to say it’s been a very slow process. Fortunately I’m about 75% done so I should be done with the roof by the end of this month and I can continue working on the Humvee

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll sign up. Thinking the same thing for my 998 later this year, looking forward to watching yours.
BDGR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks