• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Texas!

lonestar1

Trying to learn as much as possible between the key differences of a M35a2, M923 and a Stewart & Stevenson M1078.

Interested in turning one of these into a tour vehicle and looking to make a decision on the best vehicle to get street legal.

Excited to be part of the forum!!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Start by telling your insurer the year of manufacture of each of these trucks and see what they tell you.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Howdy. Texas, BIG state, so that nobody knows where you're hiding....well....except for the IRS, BATF, FBI, DEA, and about a thousand other federal and state agencies....everyone but us.

fasttruck

What kind license plate are you going to get you have commercial plates most places will you get a CD with an airbrake endorsement. If it farm use, RV or historic vehicle probably not. Find on paper or on line the operator's manual, organizational manual, parts book, and lubrication order for this vehicle. Don't make a move without the pubs. Do you now how a military light switch works ? Most MVs have a data plate in the cab that lists the publication number of the relevant publications.

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, MO. The M35A2 is much more gooder and much more funner. Ha, ha. I’d say research each model of truck and decide what would serve you best.

lonestar1

@everyone - Not trying to hide... Haha! *Profile Updated*

@fasttruck - Thanks for the heads up! I will look into that.

@Flyingvan911 - Yes, the M35A2 is one of my favorite's but might be too large and not sure if I can get it approved to use aside from parades, special events, etc....

I purchased a SS M1078!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks