• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New again. Not new to SS but new truck, so I'm back

I've been out of the military truck world for a few years but a recent purchase puts me right back in the middle of it.

I purchased an M936a2 through GP, what feels like years ago and finally got the paperwork approved.

Picked up the lil girl yesterday from DE National Guard. The Sgt said there's nothing wrong with it, they are just updating. It wouldn't start, even with his Tesla box, so we'll see.

Attachments

Welcome back, you bet!

Are you going to put her to work?
Yes! I got the truck running and driving the other day with 2 batteries and an alternate diesel fuel supply can. The short term goal is to replace the cracked fuel lines and complete some PM. Long term plan is to put the beast to work doing off-road recovery. I’m really looking forward to plucking out trucks on tractor tires again, the 932a2 would do it at an idle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks