• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from NC

scsmith42

Howdy y'all.

A friend on CarolinaFirearmsForum referred me here.

I have a farm and sawmill operation in North Carolina, and have a few military surplus items in daily use here on the farm

Namely a M10 loader (International 530) that we've been using for a couple of years.

Also a HSHMC 25P crane (high speed, high mobility 25 ton) that has been sitting for 10 years. I'm in the midst of putting it back into service. I have it running and moving now; presently working on rebuilding all of the hydraulics. My plan is to use it for oversize log handling and unloading log trucks.

Also have a 3/4 ton trailer, and a hydraulic winch.

I look forward to learning from the members here. Thanks much.

Scott

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hi, from N Ga. Be sure to watch for the Denton Rally coming up next April your're close enough for a day trip if camping isn't your thing. MV's, parts vendors, Helicopter rides, gun show and lots of awesome people to hangout with.

scsmith42

Hi, from N Ga. Be sure to watch for the Denton Rally coming up next April your're close enough for a day trip if camping isn't your thing. MV's, parts vendors, Helicopter rides, gun show and lots of awesome people to hangout with.
I'm about 2 hours from the Denton Farm Park and I'll make a note of the show. Thanks for the heads up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks