• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jerry Can Carrier

Hey everyone! Does anyone have photos of their jerry can carrier setup for the rear bumper? I am thinking of eaither finding one or fabbing one up. I like the ibis tek 4 holder. Anyway curious to see what some you of have done!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DatGuyC

this is mine.
It's just a 2 can. (1) water and (1) diesel
Way too many mods since then.
Got rid of the sponson's and hatch
I have the rhino tire carrier also and kinda want to do what you did with the jerry cans but I just don't like how much they block that left tail light.

BLK HMMWV

The can and tire carrier shown in your picture were originally made by AMG or for the civilian H1
Once the rhino carrier came out I sort of copied that original design.
I remade the bumper bracket for the rhino tire carrier keeping the original bolt pattern but shifted the center tube that the tire carrier pivots on 3"-4" to the right to allow for the fuel carrier.
The fuel carrier is custom made .
I still have the original set of swing out tire carrier and fuel carrier like the ones in your picture .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks