• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936 Wrecker shipping weight?

WildernessJeep

I'm trying to ship an M936, and have some really, really, really good rates (I'd think it would almost cost that in fuel). Regardless, I don't want to get slapped with a "not as described" fee from the shipper if the truck weighs more than the auction site posted. The listed weight on the auction website is 36,860 pounds for a 1984 M936 Wrecker, still mostly intact. I've seen weight ranges from 36K to 45K. That's a big change. Does anyone have an actual or more accurate weight guess for this truck?

Capture.JPG

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
40k with the bii kit.
Anything 35 to 45k will be in the same cost range. It can go on a stepdeck if they have good ramps. Expect 3 to 3.75 a mile

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You could fit a hydraulic welder pretty easy as even a 225 stick is pretty small. An 802 genset is a pretty small unit as well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks