• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MA MEP-831A Governor Controller (SLC100, 2990-01-477-1371, 98-19539)

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Replacement Governor Controller Modules for the SLC100
Part Numbers 2990-01-477-1371, 98-19539
Used in MEP-831A & MEP-832A Generators

$220 Includes USPS Priority Shipping in the US and to US Territories & Guam
Shipping outside the US will be actual shipping cost
PayPal & Checks accepted.

Orders can be placed by email or by sending a PM on the Steel Soldiers forum.
Email orders: kurtklopp@gmail.com

To order include the following information:
1) Name & Mailing Address
2) Email Address (for Tracking Number) Tracking # will be provided once shipped
3) Payment Method (PayPal or Check)
4) The email address you use for PayPal (if using PayPal)

This is a replacement for the problematic SLC100 Governor Controller used in both the MEP-831A and MEP-832A generators.
The replacement Governor Controller will correct generator surging, wide open throttle operation and inability to adjust your existing SLC100 due to a failure of the original SLC100.
This Governor Controller eliminates ALL the adjustments of the old SLC100.
The new units are microcomputer controlled thus eliminating the tedious and error prone adjustment procedure used with the old SLC100.
Each new Controller is conformally coated to seal out moisture.
Simply remove your defective SLC100, swap this new controller in and run.

Detailed installation instructions are included. Can be viewed here -> Installation Manual

I personally hand build and custom program each of the Controllers. Once built each Governor Controller is installed in one of my MEP-831A’s and application tested under varying loads to assure consistent operation and a defect free unit.

Wire labels are included to facilitate swapping in the new controller.

Each new Governor Controller is guaranteed for a period of 1 year from date of purchase.

Feel free to contact me for further information or assistance.

Key Words: SLC100, SLC-100, Governor Control Module, Governor Controller, GAC, Governors America Corporation, MEP-831A, MEP831A, MEP-832A, MEP832A, 2990-01-477-1371, 98-19539
20200411_161624.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks