• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KAMO rally October 11-13 2019

jasonjc

The 1st and 2 nd weekend of October are booked already. So................ last weekend in Sept. or 3rd weekend in October???

84M923

What do we need to make this happen? Is there an entrance fee? What’s days (Fri-Sun?) will it be? I really want to bring the family out for a day, even though I don’t have a MV yet.

m715mike

I’ve tried to make it in the past, but work has always gotten in the way. I’d really like to attend this year and will do my best to schedule work around the rally dates. I’m keeping a keen eye on this discussion and will monitor as details firm up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks