• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ROWPU. 600GPH. Any of you guys have one or work on one?

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He might have to have a SS weekend.... err I mean week after he gets it all up and running.

Philratcliffe

He might have to have a SS weekend.... err I mean week after he gets it all up and running.
I’m down for that! Let me get all my equipment brought down and set up. I would pay for you to come down and help me get any problems resolved as I run these units 24/7/365 and want everything working as well as possible. I hVe a solid mechanic with electrical skills but all my manuals are in English lol. The mechanical stuff I have covered no problem. It’s some of the quirky stuff in the electrical end. I also have two 002 switch boxes that were just redone by the government.
I have 3 002s right now and am shipping in a week or two, my 600gph rowpu with a fresh 005
2 other running 005s and a complete 005 with a stuck engine for parts I also bought a pair of white 298 rebuilt engines with 24 valve heads. Do all 005s have 4 valve heads?
I have another 002 in my container and a pair of fresh 002 rebuilt engines! I just bought 6 002 pistons on eBay for 60 bucks each and rod bearings for 15 bucks and amazon had piston rings for 25 bucks.the engine has about 15k hours on it and almost no cylinder wear which amazes me.
Thanks so much for all your help guys. I really appreciate it, phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks