• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here's our 1952 XM211. New to the site

Carboarius

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes I've posted on there but no luck yet and didn't see anything in the for sale either. Thanks though. Mine came with no tank so I don't have anything to use as a pattern. Wouldn't be bad if it weren't for the curved top. Need to get it pretty precise.
I made a new fuel tank for my '54 M135 and neglected the curved corners on the bottom, so I had to use some boards to mount the tank. It worked pretty well, but I was not going for a "restored" look for my truck. I don't have any great pictures of how the tank is mounted, but I hope this gives a general idea of what can be done if desired.

18160112_1948215422073786_1940729744_o.jpg20181027_194119.jpgflipped_deuce_tank.jpg

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

dmetalmiki

Wow..I just reviewed the video.. And if you were near by, I WOULD be pestering the heck out of you to buy your truck.
Ah!..So now (And, Entirely your fault!) I am actively seeking to have one of those in my Fleet'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks