• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Pa

07redsled

Hello all, joining up here to learn and inform myself. I'm a mechanic and fabricator for a living. Hoping to buy a m35a2 or m54a2 a3 in the next couple months.

Thank you all,
Matt

Another Ahab

Welcome from Carroll county Maryland. Good luck on the hunt.
Quick story:

- One of the Carrolls was a signer of the Declaration of Independence

- The family donated the land for the newborn nation's Capitol Building (Capitol Hill was a Carroll landholding, they "donated" it to the nation)

- I met a Carroll once, nice guy, but CLEARLY considered himself to be a somebody (and in a way, in this country anyway,I guess all the Carrolls are, maybe).

The End

mutt1966

Greetings from Allentown PA, If ya want you should try to make it to the RED BALL MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW coming up in Sept 27 and 28th in Gilbert PA .... 73 Scott

mutt1966

Yes there is an active thread under upcoming events in the Forums, its for what you have for sale and what you mite be looking for... Its a great show....
[h=2]
2019 Red Ball Military Show / Swap meet Gilbert Pa Sept 27-28[/h]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks