• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HUMVEE brackets

M1025HUMVEE

Does anyone know a place that has brackets that fit in the back of a slant back humvee? Maybe a place that has a lot of old humvee bodies. I found the ammo can holding brackets, but the smaller brackets like the Tripod holder or the NVG holder I am having troble finding. Thank for the help :D

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beltfed34 on ebay has that stuff.....

You kinda need to know what your looking for, as sometimes he just lists stuff as a "M998 Bracket" or the like..

M1025HUMVEE

Sorry for having links instead of pictures, but I only have them saved on photobucket.

This first one is a tripod mount.

It is number 5 in this image

The next image is the same thing without the numbers on it

This image it is hard to tell but the 2 mounts are in the far back of the HUMVEE, there the closest bracket to the back.

The next part is part number 7 in this image, it holds onto the NVG case

Number 7 in this image

This one is a bracket that holds down the weapons mount

Also I'm looking for the pads for the roof, theres four pieces

Lastly the last part I'm looking for is the mount that is under the hood that holds the mini field stove.

Don't have any pictures of that one.

Thanks for the help :D

TedG

I for sure have them, give me a few weeks (due to travels) to get back to the
shop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks